- What should I wear when I attend?
- What are you doing to ensure that my children are safe?
- Can my children go to their Life Group while I am in Worship service?
- When I come to the church, where do I go first?
- Which Worship service should I attend?
- Which Life Group should I attend?
- How and when can I join?
- Can I attend the Worship service without attending a Life Group?
- What if I need a cup of coffee or a snack?
- How do I contribute financially?
- Where are the restrooms?
Whether you wear jeans and a t-shirt or a suit and tie, you will fit right in at North Fort Worth Baptist Church.
- It is the policy of North Fort Worth Baptist Church to perform background checks on all paid employees and volunteer workers who serve with minors.
- North Fort Worth Baptist Church established a “Policy for the Prevention of Child Abuse” in 2001. A copy of the policy is available for parents to read upon request.
- All parents of preschool children will be given a security sticker. The security sticker serves as your child's name tag (larger sticker) and your parent tag (smaller sticker). We do ask that you bring the parent tag back when you are ready to pick up your child. Parents with children under the age of two will also be given a pager, which will vibrate if we need you for any reason.
Yes. We have structured and staffed our preschool and children’s Life Groups so that parents, guardians or relatives can attend worship and their own Life Group while children have quality, well-organized Bible study designed to meet their level of understanding.
Guest parking is available on the west side of the building near the WELCOME CENTER sign. Once you have parked, enter at these doors and well-trained and helpful greeters will direct you to Life Groups or the Worship service.
Two dynamic worship services are available to attend. The sermon is the same, the music is distinct.
- The 9:30 a.m. service incorporates more traditional music accompanied by organ, piano and a full choir.
- The 10:45 a.m. contemporary service is led by a Praise Team with vocalists, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, electric bass, drums, and saxophone.
Most adults attend a Life Group based on their age. Some age groups, especially adults in the 35-55 age range, have a variety of classes to choose from. A listing of Life Groups for adults illustrates the study and room number for each Life Group. Guests are welcome to attend any Life Group before they decide which one to join.
Membership in North Fort Worth Baptist Church is explained on the DISCOVER – JOIN page. Those interested in joining North Fort Worth Baptist Church can contact any staff member and clarify questions at any time. The office phone number is 817-232-8210 and the operating hours are 8:30 a.m - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
The pastor invites those who make decisions during, or prior to, services to step out and share with him or other staff members at the end of either worship service. You can schedule an appointment to speak with Pastor Lowrie or a staff member prior to Sunday and your decision will be acknowledged at the end of the service you attend.
Yes. We have excellent worship services to meet the personal preferences of those who attend. If you desire to build relationships and get connected to the life of the church, attending and joining a Life Group is imperative. One of the greatest ways to make a difference in ministry and service is by contributing through a Life Group.
The Welcome Center, located near the worship center, offers complementary regular and decaffeinated coffee, hot chocolate, hot tea and muffins. If you have time before or after a Life Group session or worship service, stop by and relax in the Welcome Center!
We accept donations by cash, check or bank drafts. Contribution envelopes are found in the Worship Center pew racks or you can contact Melanie Long, Financial Assistant in the church office, and she can provide you with a set of envelopes. We believe tithing, or giving, is a part of a believer’s commitment to the Lord and His church. Churches are able to provide ministry, service and blessings to others through the cheerful giving of members and guests. Financial giving is not required but greatly appreciated!
Recently renovated restrooms are located throughout the building. A diagram of the church facility shows the precise location of all major restrooms. Greeters can also direct you to the closest restroom.