- 9 AM-Noon – Life Groups for Babies-Kindergarteners
- 9-10 AM – Traditional Worship Service
- 10-11 AM – Life Groups for 1st-6th Graders
- 11 AM – 12 PM – Contemporary Worship Service
- This is a time for fun, age-appropriate learning for our children. We use Lifeway’s Bible Studies for Life Curriculum.
- Our 1st-6th Graders are encouraged to attend Family Worship with their families at either the 9 AM Traditional Service or the 11 AM Contemporary Service. Kids Sermon Notes are available on a table outside the Worship Center.
Children's Worship Online
- For our online only families, we have a children’s class that is posted to the NFWBC Kids Facebook page. The curriculum is Lifeway’s Bible Studies for Life which aligns with our Sunday morning curriculum.
- 6:30-7:30 PM, Beginning in February
- Kindergarten-6th Grade
- Childcare provided for Babies-4s.
- Join us on Wednesdays for our midweek study on the I AM Statements of Jesus. Pastor Stephen will be covering these during the Sunday morning Worship Services this Spring. We will be going into further depth in an age appropriate way.
In person COVID policies:
- We want to keep our kids and teachers as safe as possible during this time.
- We require masks for those age 10 and above, but encourage families with kids age 2 and above to wear them as well.
- We take everyones temperature as they enter the Children’s Wing. Sometimes little kids may not be able to verbalize when they don’t feel good, so this is our extra precaution.
- We encourage everyone who enters a classroom to wash their hands on arrival.
- For preschoolers, we have prepackaged snacks.